COVID-19 Updates & Statements
Update: March 11, 2022
As per the province-wide restrictions update, wearing masks in public indoor settings is not required by public health. Wearing a mask is a personal choice. Masks are encouraged on public transit. Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises. It’s important that we respect the choices of people, businesses, and one another.
Update: December 22, 2021
As per our Tenant Newsletter sent out today to all tenants & sublets of VEDA, we would like to review the province-wide restrictions coming into effect tonight until January 18, 2022.
- The fitness centre at 1404 Patricia Blvd is closed.
- Masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2016 or earlier (5+).
- Everyone is encouraged to:
- Keep personal gatherings as small as possible
- Stick to the same group of people