All tenants are required to have valid renter’s insurance throughout their tenancy for their own contents and liability.
Good To Know:
- 1404 Patricia Blvd built in 2021
- Construction: Frame (Wood)
- Type of siding: Fibre cement
- # of units: 205
- Type: Primary Residence
- Occupancy: Apartment
- Heating: Electric (PTACs in suites; boiler/forced air for common areas)
- Roof Type: Flat (SBS torch on membrane)
- Plumbing Type: Copper for water service (C-PVC, PP-R and PEX for interior)
- Electrical Information (# of amps, type of wiring): NMD 90 (#12 – common areas, #14 – suites) and AC90 copper cabling; 60A for suites, 2000A for building
- Approximate square footage of one unit: ~300 SF
- Firehall within: 1.5km
If you have a parent with home insurance in Canada, you can most likely be added as a rider if you are attending university or college. Once you have confirmed coverage, upload a copy of the agreement OR a letter from the provider noting that you are covered so we can update your tenant file.